Toned in Ten works on the premise of devoting ten minutes of your time a day to get in shape. It is a complete workout and nutrition program. It was developed by a Certified Physical Therapist and an anti-aging expert who certainly can prove her claims.
The eBook aims to help you get in shape with just 50 minutes of light exercise per week. This is unlike other training manuals that require you to lift weights. Toned in Ten has easy to follow workouts devised to be easy on your joints. People with injuries or are frail for weight lifting can use this program with ease.
Priced at $19, expect this eBook to give you lots of good content suited for anyone of any age. The program also aims to help you break your weight loss plateau and reverse the signs of aging. It does so with effective routines that target your core for a lean and healthy appearance.
What Is Toned In Ten?
Toned in Ten contains a list of daily exercises you can do. These will help boost your metabolism and stave your aging process. The routine plans of the eBook will help you get rid of your annoying cellulite. Also, it gives you a youthful appearance. All it takes is ten minutes of your time for exercise. The author promises to provide you with a healthy lifestyle and a youthful appearance.
The program is easy to follow and does not require you to lift heavy objects. Toned in Ten also proposes some unconventional principles including an explanation of why heavy lifting and too many hours spent on exercise become the reason for gaining extra weight and a not-so-youthful appearance.
The eBook has the full detail on the subject of Human Growth Hormone (HDH) is explaining its role in making you look healthier and younger. The author backs all of her claims with scientific studies done on the part of hormones and how it reverses the aging process. She also mentions of its effect on our memory retention, energy levels, and our overall physical appearance.
But more than all the hype on human growth hormones, this training manual intends to give you a different exercise routine that targets not just your health, but outside appearance. The author mentions the need for High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to boost your metabolism and help you burn fats more effectively. She also delves into the use of Pilates (because she is a Certified Instructor!) and how you can benefit from incorporating them into your daily exercise routine.
Who Is Erin Nielsen?
Erin Nielsen is a registered Physical Therapist, a Certified Pilates instructor, and a Primal Health Coach. She is also a fitness guru who has worked in the industry for more than a decade, customizing workout programs for men and women who wants to improve their overall health.
Erin is already in her mid-40s but looks more like in her late 20s because of her youthful appearance. She credits her youthful appearance not just to her genes, but her aptitude to live a healthy life. She was formerly coached by Mark Sisson, the Primal Health Blueprint author and enforced all of the lessons she learned in her new fitness guide.
Erin Nielsen claims to be living proof of Toned in Ten. She shares her passion for life with her new book and aims to help people get into the best shapes of their life without the need for expensive gym memberships and heavy equipment. She is also a devoted mother, a loving wife, and a passionate friend aiming to inspire people with her new training manual to get in their best shapes.
What Will You Learn From Toned In Ten?
The Toned in Ten eBook has an excellent strategy of inspiring you to achieve a better body with its extensive scientific backing. The programs included in the workout plans target your belly fat, melt your cellulite away, and gives you a younger and glowing skin without ever leaving your house.
The best thing about this training course is it does not require you to lift heavy objects to achieve the shape you want. The program is suited for men and women who suffered injuries but intends to stay active and can be suitable for people who despise lifting heavy objects just to get enough body movements. By devoting only ten minutes of your time to the course, the author guarantees you’ll see results in less time.
The author also challenges the conventional thinking of staying long hours doing exercises and how it affects your looks. She mentions there is no need to wait long hours on the treadmill, stress your joints, and injure yourself in the process. She proposes simple and moderate routines done at limited times to help you achieve a youthful skin and melt belly fat away.
Though not made as an overnight quick fix, Toned in Ten is an entirely different workout routine created to help you see results in just two weeks. The programs involve a substantial commitment not only on the 10-minute exercise routines but also in changing your nutrition plan and habits.
The Toned In Ten eBook Features
- The 10 Minutes a Day Program Guide – Featuring a list of to-follow everyday activities to help you achieve your desired shape and weight results.
- A comprehensive picture and video exercise program – Included with your purchase is access to helpful picture guides and video exercise programs helping you get the proper exercise form and position.
- The Complete Nutrition Guide – To help you achieve optimum results, the Complete Nutrition Guide guarantees to give you the best foods for nutritious and healthier meals. A list of recipes keeps your weight off while maintaining your energy the entire day.
- Erin Nielsen’s Personal Secrets – The author only shares these secrets through the program only. It lets you in on the formulas of keeping a healthier and younger looking skin. This additional feature also has tips on how you can fight the signs of aging and offers good skin care and maintenance regimen.
- Shopping List – If you have ever wondered what healthy produce and treats to buy at the grocery, this guide can help you. It has a list of items you should take with you home and what to avoid when shopping for the foods you need to eat. You can consult this take-along checklist every time you visit the grocery.
Toned In Ten Pros & Cons
- With your commitment to the whole program, you can see tangible results in less than a month.
- The concept of Toned in Ten is to make you feel healthier and younger. Using the program for an extended period will give you a fantastic feeling inside out.
- Does not require the use of heavy lifting or expensive home equipment.
- Exercise routines do not require you to spend more than 10 minutes of your time.
- Easy to follow the exercise plan. Exercise is carefully designed for men and women who do not want to incur joint and muscle pains.
- Can be used by everyone. The whole program was developed to be comfortable whether you are a beginner or a pro.
- All the material has to be downloaded. Though there are options to print the whole content, it might not be convenient for people who are used to reading from bounded paper or their gadgets.
- The program involves a lot of hard work. Even if the program only requires ten minutes a day, you need to work hard to see results.
Does Toned In Ten Work?
Based on online reviews, many people are satisfied with Toned in Ten. It does not have rigorous exercises requiring you to spend hours but deviates from the usual routines in what it proposes as contributory to early signs of aging. This training manual is a definite must-have for people who are not into heavy lifting but would rather have a light to moderate form of exercise routine.
The whole program is way cheaper than most instructionals with a relative cost of only $19. If you think this is a bargain price with a less than ideal fitness protocol, just wait! It might sound easy, to begin with. However, the strategies of helping you achieve your perfect body weight and shape are powerful. The HIIT may not suit everyone, especially those suffering from injuries. However, the eBook is definitely something you would want to include in your fitness regimen.
This deviates from the routinary exercise plan of keeping you in a heightened state of physical exhaustion. Toned in Ten only requires ten minutes of your time a day. Exercise routines involve minimal force and do not include heavy lifting.
This fitness manual is perfect for those who would like to achieve results without tearing a ligament. Also, it’s great for those who want to avoid putting your back at a higher risk of injuries. The eBook aims to help you get in shape while maintaining a younger and healthier skin. You don’t need to spend hours in the gym with Toned in Ten to melt your belly fat away.