Top 10 Best code and go robot mouse activity set in 2021 Comparison Table
SaleBestseller No. 1
Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set, STEM, Kids Coding Toy, Programs up to 40 Steps, 83 Pieces, Ages 4+
- DEVELOPS: Critical Thinking, Coding Skills and Problem Solving
- CODING FUNDAMENTALS: As kids learn to program they build key skills that include critical thinking, problem solving, sequencing, and programming fundamentals
- ROBOT MOUSE: Colby lights-up, makes sounds, and features 2 speeds along with colorful buttons to match coding cards for easy programming and sequencing
- This coding set includes 16 maze grids create a 20" X 20", 22 maze walls, 3 tunnels, 30 double-sided coding cards, 10 double-sided activity cards, cheese wedge, and activity guide to provide a hands-on introduction to coding concepts.
- Ages 4+
SaleBestseller No. 2
Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Math, STEM, Math Expansion Pack, Ages 5+
- Expansion set for Learning Resources’ popular Code & Go Robot Mouse adds math activities to hands-on coding challenges
- Introduce fundamental math skills including addition, subtraction, number sequencing, and more
- Included Activity Guide features multiple levels of games and challenges that grow alongside kids’ skills
- Colby the Mouse not included
- Ages 5+
SaleBestseller No. 3
Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Activity Set, 83 Pieces, Ages 4+ & Code & Go Robot Mouse, Coding STEM Toy, 31 Piece Coding Set, Ages 4+
- Product 1: DEVELOPS Critical Thinking, Coding Skills and Problem Solving
- Product 1: As kids learn to program they build key skills that include critical thinking, problem solving, sequencing, and programming fundamentals
- Product 1: Colby lights-up, makes sounds, and features 2 speeds along with colorful buttons to match coding cards for easy programming and sequencing
- Product 1: This coding set includes 16 maze grids create a 20" X 20", 22 maze walls, 3 tunnels, 30 double-sided coding cards, 10 double-sided activity cards, cheese wedge, and activity guide to provide a hands-on introduction to coding concepts.
- Product 2: SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Analytical Thinking, Sequential Thought Process, Directional Concepts, Visual Tracking and 2-D to 3-D Correspondence
SaleBestseller No. 4
Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse, Coding STEM Toy, 31 Piece Coding Set, Ages 4+
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Analytical Thinking, Sequential Thought Process, Directional Concepts, Visual Tracking and 2-D to 3-D Correspondence
- INTRODUCE children to coding with this easy programmable Mouse; Mouse lights up and sounds and also features two speeds are perfect for tabletop or floor play
- Use the pictorial direction coding cards to plan a path; then, program the mouse with easy push-button controls and send him on his way to follow your commands
- Part of the stem line of activity sets that help students experience STEM through hands-on activities and experiments while challenging them to think critically, solve problems effectively, and acquire the skills needed to enter stem-related fields
- Ages 4+
Bestseller No. 5
Storage Organizer Carrying Hard Case Replacement for Code and Go Robot Mouse Activity Set by Aenllosi (Black)
- Aenllosi Storage Carrying Organizer/Hard Case for Learning Resources replacement for Code & Go, Robot Mouse Activity Set.Coding Games
- Features: Case is made of supreme quality, durable EVA, crush resistant, anti-shock, water resistant material provides adequate protection from bumps, scratches and splashes
- With Internal mesh pocket can store other accessories at your convenience
- Internal size: 13*10.5*3 inch, external size:13.8*11.5*3.2 inch, weight:100g, material:EVA
- for sale is case only, device and accessories are not included.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Classroom Set, STEM Coding Classroom Set
- Bring coding into the classroom with this collection of activity sets from Learning Resources’ Code & Go line
- Code & Go Robot Mouse sets introduce kids to sequential coding skills without the need for screens or apps
- Code & Go Robot Mouse Math adds lessons in addition, subtraction, and number sequencing to coding challenges
- Code & Go Robot Mouse Board Game challenges players to use coding commands to navigate a game board and win the most cheese
- For ages 5+
SaleBestseller No. 7
What Should Danny Do? School Day (The Power to Choose Series)
- Hardcover Book
- Adir Levy (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 72 Pages - 12/07/2018 (Publication Date) - Elon Books (Publisher)
SaleBestseller No. 8
Learning Resources Code & Go Robot Mouse Board Game, STEM, Early Coding Game, Ages 5+
- Board game inspired by Learning Resources’ Code & Go Robot Mouse teaches kids coding basics
- Two to four players draw coding cards and “compute” their mice towards cheese wedges scattered across the board
- Players must use critical thinking skills to navigate their mice away from barriers and toward warp tunnels
- Board game teaches coding skills through tactile play without the need for extra screen time or app
- Perfect for ages 5 and up
SaleBestseller No. 9
Learning Resources Let's Go Code! Activity Set, 50 Pieces, Ages 5+
- LEARN early coding fundamentals without the need to screen time.
- BUILD countless maze combinations with the included 20 EVA foam mats and 20 coding cards.
- INTRODUCE kids to coding and programming ideas with the set's 20 double-sided coding cards
- Set includes 20 foam maze mats, 20 double-sided coding cards, and die-cut pieces including 2 robots, 2 gears, 2 springs, 2 arrows, and 2 Xs.
- Ages 5+
SaleBestseller No. 10
Learning Resources Botley the Coding Robot Activity Set, Homeschool, Coding Robot for Kids, STEM Toy, Programming for Kids, Ages 5+
- EARLY STEM SKILLS: Botley helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teaches kids to code with active, screen-free play that's perfect for promoting critical thinking and problem solving skills
- READY RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: Botley is ready to code right out of the box! Have 5 AAA batteries and a Phillips screwdriver nearby and this coding robot will have your kid coding in minutes with code games, creativity and fun (3 AAA batteries for Botley and 2 AAA for the remote programmer)
- SCREEN-FREE: Botley features completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required. Botley's easy-to-use remote programmer sends commands and gets him rolling. Coding for kids has never been easier
- SMART LOGIC: Botley has the ability to detect objects in front of him and avoid them. He can also follow looping commands, take on obstacle courses, and follow black-line paths. He even has hidden features to unlock
- 77-PIECE ACTIVITY SET: Coding robots are great at learning new things, so Botley comes with a remote programmer, detachable robot arms, 40 coding cards, 6 double-sided tiles, 27 obstacle building pieces and a starter guide with coding challenges
Our Best Choice: ThinkFun Code Master Programming Logic Game and STEM Toy – Teaches Programming Skills Through Fun Gameplay
Our rating: (4.8 / 5)
[ad_1] Code Master is one of ThinkFun’s best stem toys for boys and girls, and winner of several awards. In Code Master, your avatar travels to an exotic world in search of power crystals. Along the way, you use programming logic to navigate the map. Think carefully, in each level, only one specific sequence of actions will lead to success. Once you collect all the crystals and land at the portal, you win! This STEM toy for boys and girls won’t just teach you principles behind programming, you’ll also build planning, sequential reasoning and problem-solving skills. Code Master is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. It’s made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual – you’ll be able to play within minutes of opening the box.
Trusted by Families Worldwide – With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world’s leader in brain and logic games.
Develops critical skills – Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
What you get – Code Master is the ultimate coding board game and STEM toy, and teaches programming logic through fun gameplay. Contains 10 maps with 60 levels to solve, as well as 12 guide scrolls, 12 action tokens, 8 conditional tokens, and an instruction booklet with solutions included. Makes a great gift for smart kids ages 8 and up.
Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
Comes with multi-level challenges – Code Master comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.